Nulla ultrices erat vel nisi ultricies, in maximus urna hendrerit? Pellentesque urna ligula, feugiat aliquet tempor a, porta ut augue. Ut non pellentesque amet.
Praesent porta, ante at aliquam imperdiet, enim dolor fermentum nisl, ullamcorper venenatis ante lorem et leo. Duis sed porta dolor. In scelerisque ligula amet.
Aenean tempus nisi in eros semper, in faucibus nulla semper. Vivamus varius rutrum lacinia. Nulla consectetur purus at vestibulum aliquet. Nullam maximus metus.
In mollis dui quis tempor aliquam! Donec sit amet mi pulvinar, tristique nisl ac, condimentum arcu. Suspendisse eleifend risus nec sem vulputate, vitae posuere.
Etiam sed orci leo. Nam lacinia lacus quam, vel facilisis ante suscipit sit amet. Integer enim tellus, semper non aliquam vel, facilisis id dui? Morbi nec amet.
Cras eu ultricies lorem, nec porta magna. Vestibulum commodo imperdiet mi non posuere. Cras dapibus congue finibus. Vivamus mollis ac turpis nec iaculis? metus.
KIOS LLP is looking for Wellhead Supervisor (Kazakh Passport Holder)
Wellhead Supervisor/ Начальник участка (по обслуживанию и наладке устьевого оборудования и фонтанной арматуры) — для граждан РК /KZ passport holder
Аксай ЗКО, высшее техническое образование, знание англ. яз. / Aksai WKO, Higher technical education, English skills
резюме англ/русс высылать на / CV in En/Ru please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Coordinate and supervise on location and in base the work of engineers, operators, fitters. Ensure conformity of the work performed to quality standards, Customer’s and controlling offices’ requirements (Gosgortechnadzor, Environment Office, etc);
• Signs the Client PTW (Permit to Work) for the jobs carried out by the company as performing authority and/or Job Responsible Person (JRP).
• Ensure keeping records of technical documentation during equipment installing and testing;
• Participate in the process of equipment acceptance by Customer, drawing up acceptance documentation. Participate in investigation of incidents/defects/equipment damages and development of related preventive measures;
• Participate in development of new operational processes, modes and schedules or modification of the current ones;
• Set operational goals and timely inform crews or individual workers about the tasks set in accordance with approved operational plans and schedules as well as operational standards for equipment, raw materials and tools;
• Examine technical documentation, monitor and control condition and operational usage of equipment;
• Instruct engineers and operators in Operation Plan implementation;
• Manage work of maintenance workshop and field operations. Ensure compliance with HSE requirements according to type of operations performed;
• Continuously monitor observance of HSE rules and regulations;
• Ensure serviceability of all equipment units and tools required to perform work in accordance with Customer’s Work Order;
• Prepare and sign daily operations reports/invoices and submit them to the Head of Technical Department (WH and XMT)/Head of Operations department and to Customer